14.12.11

TRUELY


i'm look like a revenger person

truely

once you have been nice with me
i will me 100 tyme nice with you

once you stabbing me,,
might be i will be strategical programming revenge person
ONLY ON MIND AND WORDS

because i'm truely deeply meedly will leave and avoid
all this hell fucking shit revenge !
because 
ITU JANJI AKU PADA DIRI AKU

so please dont change everything that
i have been plan to exchange
u know why,, i'm afraid,,
 i will be more on hatred person,,

slowly give me time to change all this situation
everything right now
i'm depending on TIME and PRAY !
just pray for me on the positive site

can right?

thank you so much,,
i need my stronger spirit back after 3 month i'm misery my self
after i tortured my spirit !

give me a brake i'm too tired on this,,
truely i'm too tired being like this


"erica is the best places after u shayna,, she never force me to forget u" - NAMI

No comments:

Post a Comment